Burton Women's Midweight Baselayer Long Neck Shirt
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Burton Women's Midweight Base Layer Long Neck Shirt is made to keep women warm while during their favorite winter sports and even look great around town après ski. This base layer has a longer neck which transforms into a neck gaiter for added warmth and protection. The length on the bottom is also longer than average so when a snowboarder bends over to strap into her board, it won't come untucked. There are thumbholes in the cuffs to keep the heat in and snow out between the jacket and gloves.
- Agion Stink-Proof – The Agion treatment provides protection from odors by reducing odor-causing bacteria.
- Chafe-free Softlock – The seams are made so they don't overlap to reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick Midweight 200 – This specialized fabric is warm, moisture-wicking and super comfortable.
- UPF 50+ Rating – This shirt and gaiter combo also has built-in sun protection.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Burton makes their base-layers specifically geared towards snowboarding. The mock neck will also help in those especially cold days.