The Curated Take
The Burton Men's Performance Midweight Sock is perfect for anyone looking for a midweight winter sock. Great for days below 25-20 degrees. Extremely warm when the temperature drops and the winds pick up. Quality materials and construction help this sock hold up over time. After quite a few washes and uses, the sock is basically new after wash!
- The Midweight Performance Sock is great for staying warm on days below 20 degrees.
- These socks provide all day comfortability, wicking fabrics help reduce moisture build up.
- Quality material that lasts multiple seasons.
- Slightly too warm for spring days and over 32 degree pow days when one is really working for turns.
With a breathable blend of midweight Merino wool, the Burton Performance Midweight Socks are designed to provide men riders all-day warmth while keeping their feet comfortably dry. The medium-density cushioning throughout the sock helps to absorb impacts and strategically placed padded channels are designed to reduce pressure on top of the feet when boots are snuggly tied. Additionally, these moisture-wicking socks feature flat stitched toe seams to eliminate chafing and bunching inside snowboard boots.
- Merino Wool Blend This comfortable and breathable blend of Merino wool dries quickly to wick away sweat and keep feet warm and dry.
- Sock Lock Reinforcements Strategically placed Sock Lock reinforcements keep socks from slipping to prevent chafing and increase comfort.
- DryRide Toe Panels These ventilated toe panels increase breathability to keep feet comfortable and dry.