Burton Deep Thinker Snowboard · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings work well with this board?
- What terrain is this board best on?
- How do I choose the right size?
The Burton Deep Thinker Snowboard is for riders looking for an every day pow shape that's nimble enough to slash on a dime, but holds a clean edge on firmer surfaces. The entry rocker allows the nose to lift while camber under both feet maintains momentum and stability through deep-driving turns and variable conditions. The Deep Thinker concentrates pop in the tail while still allowing for plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or snow conditions. Key Features:
- Squeezebox Design – The rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier and easier to control.
- Frostbite Edges – The edges extend out slightly from the sidewall of the board for added bite when needed and a smooth and buttery ride in deeper snow.
- Super Sap Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over standard petroleum-based epoxies.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The men's Burton Deep Thinker Snowboard is a directional spin on Danny Davis' go-to for hot laps in the park, pipe, or mobbing side hits across the mountain. Adding the float and responsiveness of Directional Camber to a unique shape and just a touch of taper ups the all-mountain abilities while keeping the freestyle performance on full blast. 45° Carbon Highlights deliver snappy pop without the stiff side effects. Throwback graphics top it off, adding a touch of Burton's early 90s roots to an already iconic model.
A directional freeride board with a freestyle feel, designed by the man himself, Danny Davis. Mid to stiff flexing, directional camber with set back camber zone for loads of pop in the back foot, and a long rockered out nose for float. Slight tapered, gives this board a mild surfy feel and more float in pow. Solid at carving, side hits around the resort, send it off the jump line in the park, slash the trees and ride the steep and deep. This is a one board quiver that makes snowboarding just to darn fun!