Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Decathlon SNB 100 Women's Snowboard is ideal for new riders who are looking for a versatile board that will aid in skill progression. It is on the softer side, so while it could be fun to bring into the park, it may not be suited for advanced riders. Since it is softer, it also will struggle in steep and deep terrain, so it is best to keep it on groomers when possible!
- The SNB 100 is designed for beginners, so it has features that make it easier for new snowboarders to learn and progress their skills.
- While not designed for advanced or expert riders, the SNB 100 Snowboard may still offer satisfactory performance for recreational snowboarding
- May be versatile enough to handle different snow conditions and terrains
- May not offer the same level of performance and responsiveness as higher-end snowboards, which could limit its suitability for advanced or expert riders
The Decathlon SNB 100 Women's Snowboard is a twin shaped all-mountain board ideal for beginner riders learning the basics of snowboarding. The SNB 100 offers a flat camber with a longer rocker shape to help with the progression of edge to edge control and to create a baseline understanding of carving. This board also features an extruded base to increase gliding performance.
- Flat Camber Shape – The zero camber on the board means the base of the board lays flat on the snow, providing greater stability when learning.
- Long Rocker – The longer than normal rocker at the tip and tail provides greater edge grip and a more forgiving feel off-piste and provides the ability to float in powder.
- Extruded Base – A low-maintenance base material that provides exceptional glide without the need to wax as often, and is cheaper to repair.