Ride Benchwarmer Snowboard · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What terrain is this board best on?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What bindings work well with this board?
- Is this right for me?
The 2022 Benchwarmer Is a amazing board. One of the best bang for buck deals you can get your hands on. A very durable and tough deck. Will hold up to very harsh riding. The shape and profile is a True twin tip with a heavy classic camber profile. Which gives you great pop and also holds a edge very nicely where ever you take it. I have great time riding around on this board insane day in the park boosting jumps is where it truly feels at home. I would highly suggest this deck for a rider who is already pretty comfy on a board and knows how to get around. Will be perfect fit!
- Boosting Park jumps
- Carving High speed
- Having great pop
- Pretty stiff flex rating
- Not very beginner friendly
- Not the best for deep pow days
The Ride Benchwarmer is an aggressive twin board designed for hardpack performance in the park. The aggressive camber and asymmetric shaping provides unmatched edge hold and stability on both the toe and heel edges for park and halfpipe performance. The Benchwarmer is designed for aggressive park riders looking to push their freestyle progression.
- Carbon Slim Walls – Carbon walls decrease weight, increase damping and increase energy transfer for a comfortable, lively ride.
- Sintered Base – Sintered base slides faster and is more durable than a standard extruded base.
- Asymmetric Sidecut – Different radius sidecuts on heel and toe edges improve turning and edge hold.
This board is all around a great board. Can be ridden from beginner to pro level. Very durable as well. I've gotten around 200 days on this board and the bottom sheet is flawless still. This board is Twin shape with traditional camber. It has an aggressive riding style but is also very forgiving. I would say this board is medium stiffness, but definitely one of the stiffer Ride freestyle boards. Top-sheet has a smooth glossy texture. I would say this is a great all around board. I ride this every day, for all mountain, park laps, street, jumping, and even pow riding.
- This boards pop is really great, perfect for cruising and jumping around the mountain.
- Hitting big park jumps, the shape and camber on it holds up really good while going fast and landing
- Hitting rails. This board breaks in. good, which makes pressing and other tricks on rails great.
- Doesn't float in powder very well.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations