K2 Lime Lite Snowboard · Women's · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The K2 Lime Lite is a freestyle focused true twin board that is most comfortable on a jump, rail, or whatever other feature can be found. This is an ideal board for riders who are looking to progress their park riding to the next level. It's playful and offers the snap that park riders need to pop off features and have confidence on landings. Key Features:
- Combination Camber – Camber between the feet and rocker outside the feet and all the way to the tips of the board provides the snap and pop from the camber, with a stable area to press on.
- Rhythm Core – Designed specifically for female riders, this core helps to absorb vibrations to provide a smooth ride.
- Extruded Base – This base is durable and requires very little maintenance.
- True Twin – Ride this board either direction, it will feel the same either way.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is a true twin so it can be ridden in either direction and will feel the same either way. It has a medium flex with a rocker/camber/rocker profile that makes this board stable for all-terrain with good edge hold. It has some pop, nice edge hold, and extra float in pow.