Salomon Pulse Snowboard · 2022
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right size?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What terrain is this board best on?
- What bindings work well with this board?
- Is this right for me?
The Salomon Pulse is a Men's Park and Freestyle board with a directional twin shape and bite-free edges to make it a fun, forgiving ride. This board is a soft flex, with a Flat Out Camber, and Aspen core, which makes it an ideal choice for someone looking to learn or wanting to explore freeriding with low consequences. This is a great board for beginners to intermediate riders that are linking turns and want to progress their riding, or for any rider looking for a fun park board.
- Bite Free Edge Bevel – A detuned tip and tail to help avoid catching an edge while learning or trying new moves.
- Flat Out Camber – Camber underfoot to give pop and response when needed, with a flat base between bindings for more stability.
- Traditional Radial Sidecut - This sidecut provides a very versatile and predictable ride.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Ideal for beginner to intermediate riders looking for a high-quality board to take their riding to the next level. It has a friendly all-mountain flex and profile that make carving and cruising around very approachable. Rocker in the tip and tail and camber between the feet is the go-to modern all-mountain profile for maximum edge hold and ease of turn initiation and forgiveness. This will be easy to manipulate edge to edge and will not buck you or catch an edge very easily. Designed for progression, this is a great option if you want to expand your riding to more terrain.
A versatile entry-level board, designed to facilitate progression. A directional twin, soft flexing, all-mountain freestyle feel. A flat-out camber profile and Bite Free Edges make this board very forgiving and less likely to catch an edge. A great board for someone just getting into the sport or looking for a quality constructed board that won't break the bank!