Jones Stratos Snowboard · 2022
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- How does it compare to last year's model?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
The Jones Stratos Snowboard is a mixture of a freeride and a freestyle board. Between the feet, it has a thin, twin shape that makes it good for park riding. Meanwhile, its tip and tail help it take on powdery terrain. This is an ideal board for intermediate and advanced riders who want to cruise around the park and resort on normal days and dive into powder on deep days.
- Unique Shape – This board is twin between the feet, so on groomers it rides switch perfectly well. However, it has an extended nose and a swallow tail, which is good for powdery terrain. Additionally, there are Float Pack inserts for your bindings so that you can set your stance back significantly for deep days. The swallow tail combined with the basalt stringers make the board extra springy for jumps.
- 3D Contouring – Jones is one of a few companies that can make 3D boards. 3D shapes make turning in powder much easier and more surfy. They also reduce edge catching.
- Traction Tech 3.0 – Three extra contact points on the side of the board cut through snow and ice like a serrated knife to help you hold an edge on icier days. Additionally, the edges on the Stratos are oversized, so they can take a beating on rails and park features.
- Sintered Base – The Jones 9900 sintered base helps the bottom slide freely over the snow, making this board faster.
- Good for the Environment – Jones's commitment to green manufacturing means less impact on the environment. Jones uses recycled plastic for the sidewalls, environmentally safe wax, recycled steel for the edges, and exclusively solar energy for its factories.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
With a more powder focus shape, this stable deck will hold up at high speeds whether you are ripping steeps, deep runs, or flying around a resort on groomers!
This board is ideal for advanced to expert riders wanting a versatile, fun, nimble ride that can handle aggressive riding.