Salomon Super 8 Snowboard · 2022
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
The Salomon Super 8 is a Men's freeride board featuring a tapered directional shape. This board has a stiff flex and a backseat camber profile giving it a lot of support and control in powder. This board is meant to go fast and send big lines while giving plenty of freedom on powder days. The Super 8 will fit well into the quiver of any confident intermediate to expert level rider looking for a wider board.
- Backseat Camber – A shortened camber section shifted towards the end of the board while going flat out the nose, allowing for tight turns.
- Quadratic Sidecut – A blend of elliptical curves to give easy turn initiation and edge to edge transitions.
- C/FX Basalt – Salomon's new C/FX flax-powered super fiber. This version of the base is composed of basalt and fiberglass for power and a smooth ride.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
The Salomon Super 8 brings the heat to the big lines. Has a powerful directional shape and a backseat camber profile. Everything about this board is designed to make you go bigger and faster. Camber under the back foot for explosive carving capabilities, and flat segments under the front foot for freedom in fun powder if you'd like. Totally the best of both worlds, without any unwanted vibration and chatter.
- Tapered directional - loosens up turning and initiation and improves flotation in deeper snow.
- Quadratic Sidecut - blend of elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, effortless direction changes and fluid edge to edge transitions.
- Medium flex
- Tapered directional shape, makes turn initiation smooth and easy.
- Set back camber, gives you more control on your back foot.
- Great for ripping pow or carving groomers, this performs well any where on the mountain.
- Smooth and precise maneuverability, speed, float, this belongs in every quiver.
This is one of my all time favorite boards to ride. It performs well pretty much anywhere on the mountain.