Lib Tech Cold Brew Snowboard · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
The Lib Tech Cold Brew Snowboard is made for those seeking an easy-riding, medium-width board that offers smooth carving and amazing float in pow. The directional, all-mountain base contour combines aggressive short rocker with lengthened camber for flotation in soft snow and performance on hard pack with control and precision. Its low-entry directional nose enables a powerful, confidence-building, and low-fatigue ride.
- C2 Technology – This perfectly balanced all-terrain contour with mild rocker between the feet and powerful cambers to the tips and tails adds power and pop.
- Magne-Traction – The strategically-located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in varying snow conditions.
- Eco-Sublimated TNT Base – The base is fast and easy to maintain and features an eco-sublimated poly topsheet.
The Lib Tech Cold Brew is made for intermediate to advanced riders looking for a board that can tackle pretty much anything. The all-mountain focus combined with the pop and flex needed for freestyle is unmatched when comparing other boards to the Cold Brew. Nothing has ever stopped this board from being fun.
- Magne Traction creates extreme edge hold.
- Board floats in powder and is fast on groomers.
- Perfect board for everyday on the hill.
- Can be a bit too stable for a looser rider.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations