CAPiTA Kazu Kokubo Pro Snowboard · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
The CAPiTA Kazu Kokubo Pro Snowboard is intended for those seeking a board engineered for deep powder while still being versatile around the whole mountain. The narrower tail section naturally sinks into powder while the wider nose section floats above the snow line, resulting is less work and more fun as the board surfs on one smooth continuous arc. The poplar and paulownia core is enhanced with inlaid Bamboo Power Rods that meet the needs of the all-terrain rider while also reducing weight.
- FSC Certified Panda Core – This core was engineered with all-terrain technical freestyle riding in mind from razor-sharp turns to huge ollies.
- Amplitex Laminate – The natural flax fiber is woven with carbon strands that are lightweight and similar in the dampening aspects of pure flax.
- Hyperdrive Base – An exclusively formulated sintered base that fits the needs of those who like to charge hard and go fast.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Some powder boards are large and surfy, this board comes in a compant chassis with a powder nose and a slightly tapered tail, making it quick and maneuverable too. This versatility is perfect for those side-country powder mornings when things get tracked, and you end up back onto the groomers for the remainder of the day.
- I've ridden this board in conditions ranging from deep powder to wind blown snow to hard pack and it was fun in it all.
- 6.5/10 flex and Alpine V2 profile make this board perfect for those guys that catch the first chair on a powder day and ride until it's tracked out.
Some powder boards are large and surfy, but this board is compact but with a powder nose and a slightly tapered tail! This makes it quick to maneuver in between trees! It holds an edge on icy terrain so you won’t get surprised on those days when there is a nice layer of nice underneath six inches of fresh! This versatility is perfect for those off-piste rides and when you want to get back on the groomers to go back to the lifts to find a new powder patch!