Burton Cartographer Snowboard · 2022
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- How does it compare to last year's model?
The Burton Cartographer is a directional camber snowboard that is made to be super stable. It is ideal for intermediate to advanced riders who explore all the terrain the mountain has to offer, and don't spend the majority of their time in the park. The stiff nose with medium flex throughout allows this board to power through variable conditions with ease.
- Directional Camber – The rocker out on the nose provides float while the the camber throughout the rest of the board provides the stability required for powering through obstacles.
- The Channel Mounting System – This enables easy adjustability and customization. It is compatible with EST and other bindings via a compatible disc.
- Directional Shape – With a small 5mm taper in the tail this board is meant to be ridden one direction, with the pop focused in the tail.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
The all-mountain rider who stays out of the park and wants to explore the whole mountain!
Intermediate to advanced riders