Burton Family Tree Wave Tracer Snowboard · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
The Burton Family Tree Wave Tracer comes from the unisex Burton Family Tree line. The Wave Tracer is great for a more experienced rider who loves the Flying V or similar camber, and wants a more directional board for better powder performance. Featuring a directional shape and a directional Flying V this is a powder-focused all-mountain board.
- Directional Flying V – Camber zones underneath the feet, and rocker everywhere else; this board is set back towards the tail, sp it will float great in powder and still have the stability of camber on the back foot.
- The Channel Mounting System – This gives easy adjustability and customization. It is compatible with EST bindings and with other bindings via a compatible disc.
- WFO Sintered Base – Burton's improved sintered base that is more durable than the typical sintered base.
- Directional Shape and Flex – With a 12mm taper this board has a smaller tail than nose, allowing your nose to get you above the powder and get pop off the tail.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
- Directional Flying V bend features rocker zones between and outside your feet and enhanced playfulness and camber zones underneath your back foot that focuses edge control for crisp snap, added pop, and powerful turns
- 12mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition.