Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Helly Hansen Men's Elevation Infinity 2.0 Shell Jacket is the perfect choice for active skiers and snowboarders who demand high-performance gear. This waterproof breathable ski jacket is made with LIFA Infinity Pro technology, which produces hydrophobic fibers without using added chemicals, making it an environmentally responsible choice. The backpack-compatible pockets are placed strategically to be out of the way of backpack straps while still being easily accessible. The helmet-compatible hood adds weather protection and warmth, while the articulated sleeves provide mobility for all your outdoor adventures. With a RECCO reflector built-in, this jacket can speed up search and rescue efforts in equipped areas.
- LIFA Infinity Pro - This technology produces waterproof breathable materials without using added chemicals.
- Backpack-Compatible Pockets - Pockets are strategically placed to be out of the way of backpack straps while still being easily accessible.
- Helmet-Compatible Hood - The helmet-compatible hood adds weather protection and warmth.
- Articulated Sleeves - Mobility is enhanced with articulation built into the sleeves.
- RECCO Reflector - A built-in RECCO reflector can speed up search and rescue efforts in equipped areas.