Helly Hansen Women's Motionista Lifaloft Insulated Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
Helly Hansen's Motionista LifaLoft Jacket is a great jacket for regular skiers and snowboarders who prefer an insulated shell layer. This waterproof breathable ski jacket with 4-way stretch and LifaLoft insulation is light and warm, so bulk is kept to a minimum. HELLY TECH Professional waterproof fabric provides protection from the elements while remaining breathable, and a helmet-compatible hood and powder skirt provide additional warmth.
- LifaLoft - LifaLoft synthetic insulation creates more air pockets than standard insulation, so it can insulate better while being 20% lighter.
- RECCO - A RECCO reflector can speed up search and rescue efforts in equipped areas.
- Helmet-Compatible Hood - The helmet-compatible hood offers extra warmth and weather protection. It can also be detached in fair-weather conditions.
- Removable Powder Skirt - The removable powder skirt helps hold body heat in and keep snow out.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This jacket is designed with HH's top quality fabrics and insulation. Plenty of warmth, a special outer fabric that is waterproof yet stretches for ease of movement. The "life" pocket is an extra insulated pocked to keep your phone batter going longer in the cold.
4-way stretch fabric, fully insulated, waterproof, breathable and windproof. HH makes great high quality, durable gear.
This jacket is ready for it all. Very lightweight, yet still insulated. Rated 6/6 for windproofing, waterproofing, and breathability, which is nearly unheard of. This is probably the best jacket I've sent yet when it comes to performance. I know it's a little more expensive, but I can promise you it's worth every penny.