Helly Hansen LIFA Merino Midweight 1/2 Zip Baselayer Top
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Helly Hansen Lifa Merino Midweight 1/2 Zip Baselayer shirt is meant for everyone on the mountain as a no-nonsense warm base layer to keep users dry and warm on the mountain and in everyday life. With Helly's Lifa technology and the use of 100% Merino wool, the base layer is reliable, durable, and should last many seasons to come.
- 100% Merino Wool – The 100% Merino wool keeps you dry and warm along with the reduction in smell after long use.
- 100% Lifa – With the added 100% Lifa technology the breathability is consistent and reliable.
- Backcountry Baselayer – A reliable base layer for the backcountry as it is light and breathable the two most needed features for a base layer in the backcountry.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A nice half-zip pull over, wear alone or with another layer below depending on the temperature. Great for warmth and moisture wicking!