Burton Flight Attendant Snowboard · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What bindings work well with this board?
- What terrain is this board best on?
- How do I choose the right size?
Prepare for take-off with the Burton Flight Attendant Snowboard. This directional snowboard is created for the advanced to expert freerider looking to shred hard all over the mountain. The directional camber design has an entry rocker so the nose will float through powder, while the camber under both feet maintains stability at high speeds. The balance of thicker core sections with thinner more flexible sections provides a lightweight design with a snappy pop that is fun and easy to control.
- Super Fly II™ 700G Core – Stronger and lighter woods are used to target specific areas of the core to provide a lightweight board with a ton of pop and strength.
- Infinite Ride – This Burton-exclusive technology provides maximized pop, flex and strength, for many season to come.
- Directional Shape & Camber – This shape features a slightly longer nose and shorter tail to float in powder while maintaining control. It works in harmony with the directional camber that naturally lifts the nose.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Burton's ultimate directional camber freeride board. It has a centered stance with a setback camber zone to give you a freeride with a freestyle feel for the rider who wants to throw it down in the backcountry. Long tapered early rise nose for added float in pow. The 10mm of taper gives it a surfy feel and exceptional maneuverability in pow and snappy carves. Designed for hard pack carving, big mountain riding, all terrain aggressive riding - the steeps and deeps are calling!