Burton Custom Snowboard · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What terrain is this board best on?
- What bindings work well with this board?
- How do I choose the right size?
The Burton Custom Snowboard is an all-mountain board for an intermediate to advanced rider. This board is a do anything, go anywhere board great as a quiver-killer to ride all over the mountain. The Custom has been a mainstay in the Burton lineup for years for good reason as it is a leader in all-mountain performance. Key Features:
- Twin Shape - The twin shape provides a centered stance and similar riding either switch or regular.
- Longer Tip - The longer tip provides great float when taking off on groomers and into powder.
- ICS Channel - The channel gives great flexibility and adjustment on binding mounts.
- Full Camber - The full camber profile provides great stability and locked in feel, with great pop for jumps.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This board features a full camber throughout the board with deep sidecuts to give you the best carve potential possible. With a mid flex, it is easy to control even at high speeds, but is responsive enough to really flex the center of the board. The full camber also allows it to be extremely playful and poppy.