Burton Process Flying V Snowboard · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right size?
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings work well with this board?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What terrain is this board best on?
Quickly becoming an old classic, the Men's Burton Process Flying V Snowboard has proven itself time and time again as a solid ride over the years. Created with the all-mountain freestyle rider in mind, this board is ideal for an intermediate to advanced rider who wants a soft flex to provide playful mobility in the park, yet still hold an edge to stomp those landings or catch up to friends friends at higher speeds. The Flying V rocker design features rocker zones between and outside the feet for added float and playfulness, while the camber zones underneath the feet help make powerful turns and maintain stability, while maintaining a fun pop. Key Features:
- Flying V Rocker – This design provides powerful turns, playful pop and solid edge control.
- Infinite Ride – Exclusive to Burton, this technology overbuilds the board, then puts it in a machine that breaks in the board. This creates a perfectly broken in board that will maintain its flex, strength and pop season after season.
- Super Fly II 700G Core & Sintered Base – Stronger and lighter woods reduce weight and target specific areas of the core to provide added pop and strength. The sintered base is extremely durable and porous to absorb wax for a smooth glide every time.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
All-mountain twin, soft flexing designed for all-mountain freestyle riding. Mark McMorris' Board! High performance with loads of pop. Soft flexing but very stable with lightweight construction. Shines in the park, but versatile to ride all over the mountain. The Flying V profile is a hybrid rocker camber, with rocker in between the bindings and camber under foot. You get a playful easy turning ride, with some camber for pop and precision. Also comes in camber profile for better carving, pop, and stability at speed.
While this board is built for anyone, advanced riders will make this all around TANK in the park shine. The rocker is on the inside and outside of the feet to make this board float while the camber zones are beneath the feet for added pop and control on turns. The flying V has been a classic in burtons line and is always a good tool to have in your arsenal.
Beginner’s to advanced riders alike will like this board! The hybrid rocker features rocker zones between and outside of your feet and camber underneath which give this board a playful feel while being stable and super poppy at the same time! This board is a true twin in shape so you can take it into the park and jib, spin, stomp, and butter like a pro! If you are a beginner, you can feel confident no matter which way you are facing!