Never Summer Proto Synthesis Snowboard · 2022 · 158 cm
Get fast, free advice from an expert
The Never Summer Proto Synthesis is an all-mountain / freestyle twin board that can be ridden anywhere on the mountain. This board is great for an intermediate to advanced rider who wants to a board that can do it all without having to think about what the conditions are like. It has a Shockwave Rocker Camber profile and medium flex for ultimate versatility in a variety of terrain.
- Shock Wave Rocker Camber – The Shock Wave Rocket Camber has more camber than average, providing energy and pop. It also has a faster turn initiation built-in.
- Power Grip Sidecut – This sidecut is multiple radii around the edges for extra grip on the ice and added control when carving.
- Never Summer Superlight Wood Core – The Superlight Wood Core is a mix of lighter and more durable hardwood, so it's stronger than other boards with the same weight.
- Harmonic Tip & Tail Damper – There are Harmonic Dampers in the tip and tail of the board, which dampens vibrations for a better ride.
- Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 Base – The board has a durable, sintered base for a fast ride.