K2 Cold Shoulder Snowboard · Women's · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Is this right for me?
- What terrain is this board best on?
- What bindings work well with this board?
The K2 Cold Shoulder Snowboard is a beautiful, well-balanced, women's-specific board. Perfectly combining playfulness and precision, this board is targeting the intermediate to advanced rider looking to shred the entire mountain. The camber underfoot and rocker at both tip and tail offers great pop and edge control, and helps to float through powder when it comes. The Cold Shoulder is great for riding in any condition. Key Features:
- Medium Flex – Coming in at a 5/10 flex, this board is a combination of playful pop and precise edge control.
- Directional Combination Camber – Rocker at tip and tail helps float effortlessly through powder, while camber underfoot maintains solid edge hold even on icy days.
- Sintered 4000 Base & Rhythm Core – Specifically designed to fit the riding style of a woman rider, with a durable and solid base.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The Cold Shoulder is designed for women riders who are looking to explore the whole mountain, without sacrificing the playful and fun aspects of a more freestyle-oriented board. The longer nose gives it fantastic float in pow and some serious stability at higher speeds, while the mid-flex and central camber gives it tons of pop and carving ability!