The Curated Take
The Box Knife is Libtechs Camber dominate park deck. Camber hybrid with rocker inbetween the feet paired with its true twin shape (nose and tail are the same shape) make for an epic park deck that holds speed and carves extremely well. Versatile everywhere on the mountain minus in powder, this board is great for the all-mountain oriented rider who likes to mess around with tricks everywhere and spends time in the park.
I have been using the Box Knife as my daily board and it has been a blast everywhere I've taken it. Strong edge to edge response makes it great in tight areas such as trees. The true twin profile makes riding switch natural and near effortless. The Camber Dominate profile makes it a blast for park with its stability paired with strong pop. Combine all that with Magnatraction and its a great board any and everywhere on the mountain.
- High Speed Stability
- Epic Park Board
- Park Deck Capable of Exploring
- Struggles in Deeper Powder
The Lib Tech Box Knife Snowboard is a park and freestyle board that is made for aggressive riders who enjoy freestyle riding. The board design features dominant camber zones out to the snow contact points which is combined with mild rocker between the feet for freestyle freedom and maximum end-to-end stability. The medium flex is responsive and lively giving riders peak performance all over the mountain.
- C3 Camber – The design is geared for aggressive, freestyle riding with maximum support for big, high-speed lines.
- Magne-Traction – These strategically located edge serrations provide solid edge hold and control in all conditions.
- Medium Flex – A medium flex creates a sturdy platform for harder riding with the playfulness needed for tricks and jibs.