Jones Dream Catcher Snowboard · 2022
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- How does it compare to last year's model?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
The Jones Dream Catcher is Jones's most affordable woman's board. The difference between this and Jones's premium boards is that this board doesn't have expensive inserts, a wooden topsheet, or extra costly features. This is an all-mountain board that can be a rider's only board. It's perfect for intermediate and advanced snowboarders on a budget who want to focus on harder, powdery terrain.
- Directional Twin Shape – The board is a twin between the front and rear contact points, which makes this feel like a twin on groomers. However, when you hit powder, its larger nose helps it float in deep powder.
- 3D Contouring – Jones is one of a few companies (Burton, Jones, and Bataleon) that can make 3D boards. 3D shapes make turning in powder much easier and more surfy, and also reduce edge catching.
- Traction Tech 3.0 – Three extra contact points on the side of the board cut through snow and ice like a saw blade to help riders hold an edge on icier days.
- Sintered Base – The Jones 8000 sintered base helps the bottom slide freely over the snow, making this board faster.
- Good for the Environment – Jones's commitment to green manufacturing means less impact on the environment. Jones uses recycled plastic for the sidewalls, recycled steel for the edges, environmentally safe wax, and exclusively solar energy for its factories.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
A high-performance directional mid-flexing board that is perfect for everyday riding in all types of conditions and terrain. Your one-board quiver daily driver! A directional rocker profile with camber underfoot, providing solid edge hold, but yet still playful, smooth turn initiation and less likely to catch and edge, and awesome float in pow. A nimble and versatile board that is great in tight situations and in the trees. High-quality construction and durability that will last you for many years. Good for an intermediate to advanced rider.
This is a directional freeride board that is ready for anywhere on the mountain. It can float in powder, handle the park, and takes care of business in the steeps. It's a hybrid rocker/camber profile with camber underfoot and rocker on the nose and tail. It has a medium flex and a 3D subtle-contoured base.