Salomon Dancehaul Snowboard · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What terrain is this board best on?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What bindings work well with this board?
The Salomon Dancehaul is made for intermediate to advanced riders looking for an all-mountain tank that can be ridden super short due to its fat width. Despite looking like a race board the Dance Haul is a super playful and overall fun ride all over the mountain. Even in the park it can huck and keep up with the top freestyle all-mountain boards.
- Wide board that floats great in powder.
- Charges through chop and chow.
- No toe-overhang.
- My board has delaminated a bit.
The Salomon Dancehaul is a Men's Freeride board featuring a volume-shifted tapered directional shape. This board is constructed with medium stiffness, Rock Out Camber, and a radial sidecut. The Dancehaul's extra width and longer nose make it a killer board to float in deep powder while still having enough camber throughout its shape for superb edge hold and stability at higher speeds. This board is geared for any intermediate to expert rider looking to have fun anywhere on the mountain.
- Popster Core with Ghost Basalt Stringers – This core gives snappy ollies and soft landings for an awesome freeride feel.
- Volume Shifted Shape – The extra width on a shorter board makes for a quick and lively response in tight areas.
- Radial Sidecut – This sidecut provides a consistent and predictable ride, in and out of turns.
The Salomon Dancehaul is the perfect board for the intermediate to advanced rider who is looking for a powder hound without giving up versatility. The Dancehaul is poppy, fun to butter on, surprisingly versatile in the park, and thrives in the backcountry. Despite its directional shape, this board works so well in many different conditions and terrains. Throwing this board around in the trees is one of the most fun experiences I've had on a board. A lot of directional volume-shifted boards are pretty limiting on what you can do but the Dancehaul defies the volume-shift template. It can get a bit wobbly at higher speeds and isn't meant for a ton of switch riding (although it can handle the occasional 180) but overall it's a blast on the mountain!
- Super versatile despite its directional shape
- Phenomenal float in powder
- Extremely maneuverable in trees
- A bit wobbly at high speeds
- Not ideal for riding switch
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations