Burton Family Tree Pow Wrench Snowboard · 2022
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What terrain is this board best on?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings work well with this board?
The Burton Family Tree Pow Wrench Snowboard is for powder hounds that want a board that surfs and floats. The long rocker profile and flat camber combined with the hex-wrench tail cutout allow this board to effortlessly cut through deep snow. A more resilient nose is easy to maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- Directional Shape – The classic snowboard shape is designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose that concentrates on pop in the tail and float upfront.
- SuperFly II 700G Core – A strong and light wood blend targets specific areas of the core providing pop, power, and reduced weight.
- Recycled Sintered Bases– The base has a specially formulated wax infused in the sintered material that performs all season long in any condition.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Ride it a bit shorter for the nimbleness you'll want on this wider deck with a 'hex wrench' tail. I love how Burton decks pre-break in the decks for you so they never feel too stiff.