Jones Frontier Splitboard · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What bindings work well with this board?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What terrain is this board best on?
The Jones Frontier Split Snowboard is a well-balanced board, ideal for all level backcountry riders. Jone's technology combines a floaty directional rocker with a freestyle-inspired tail and a playful flex. Float through the soft stuff, shred springtime corn, and hit every natural feature on the way down with the Frontier board.
- Blunt Nose – This allows for the float benefits of a longer nose without the snow plow rounded tip and it's extra swing weight.
- Progressive Sidecut – An increased sidecut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation with a less abrupt transition.
- Directional Rocker – The rockered tip floats the board’s nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This board is the ultimate split for playful riders really looking for a directional freeride shape, without the stiff flex. The Frontier features a floaty, freeride nose that can really take on powder and crud busting, matched with a freestyle tail that you can pop on pillows and stomping off cliff jumps in the backcountry! Can really handle the icy skin tracks, firm descents, and provides stability and edge grip. Has a Sintered 8000 base, eco-plastic topsheet, and adds specific pop between the feet.