Jones Mountain Twin Snowboard · 2021
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What bindings work well with this board?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What terrain is this board best on?
- How do I choose the right size?
The Jones Mountain Twin Snowboard is built to charge the whole mountain. There is no shortage of surf and stability with the blunt tip on this board. The intermediate, more experienced snowboarder may benefit from the 3D-contoured CamRock base that gives the board a lot of power and pop under foot.
- Freeride / Freestyle Pack Inserts – You can center or set back your bindings depending on the conditions you’re riding.
- Solar-Powered Factory – Jones is using natural energy from the sun to operate its snowboard factory. On top of that, it uses recycled and sustainable materials in the build process.
- Forever Flex – The Mountain Twin, as well as every Jones board, undergoes a break-in process during production so that the flex and responsiveness is just right.
- Sintered Base – Every Jones board is equipped with a sintered base for fast, smooth runs and seamless turns on any terrain.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Great for popping off of natural features, riding switch, and making the whole mountain your playground. It has camber between the feet for solid edge hold and a locked in carve, with some rocker in the tip and tail for added float and forgiveness. Jones makes excellent freeride oriented boards, and this one is no exception. It can hold its own in the jump line and in powder conditions, but really shines as an all mountain machine for hitting natural features and hauling down groomers.
Everything! It's a directional twin that will kill it in the park, be fun on groomers, and do great on a pow day. For the all mountain rider with a freestyle soul, this board is incredible.
All-mountain with a responsive stiff flex. Great for off-piste freeriding, but also good for turning the natural terrain into your freestyle playground. This is a carving beast and excels in powder....because you know...it is a Jones board. Flat camber in-between the bindings progressing to rocker making this board very playful and gives it float. Hard charging, versatile, one quiver of type board.
Shredding the whole mountain quickly and and popping off of everything with perfect precision.
Total mountain coverage that allows for speed, pop, and precision when you need it.