Arbor Bryan Iguchi Pro Camber Snowboard · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- How does it compare to last year's model?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
The Arbor Bryan Iguchi Pro Camber Snowboard is intended for all-mountain riders seeking a board that excels in all conditions. The Pro Camber design allows for forgiveness in the entry and exit of each turn regardless of how subtle or agressive. Arbor's Grip Tech sidecut adds 4 ergonomic contact points underfoot to grip the snow for additional control and easy turns.
- Parabolic Camber – This helps to reduces tip and tail rocker, creating more responsiveness and added pop for ollies.
- Double Barrel Core Blends – A poplar and paulownia wood with bamboo stringers run down the center of the board for more playfulness and control.
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet – The castor bean oil topsheet helps to eliminate harmful petroleum-based plastics in the building process.
Is this board right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options, and get personalized recommendations.
Big Mountain freeriding masterpiece! If you don't know Bryan Iguchi... it's time to open your world of the legend. Directional, stiff flexing camber board with a long sidecut, designed for straight-lining and long arching carves. Arbor's System camber profile. Double barrel core with bamboo stringers gives this board tons of stability and dampening/absorption and mega pop. Highest quality eco-construction by Arbor!
This is truly one of the best boards to come out that is geared towards big mountain riding. This thing will absolutely tear up some groomers, especially more steep and technical ones but really comes alive when freeriding. This thing carries a massive amount of energy for weaving in and out of the trees. The Brian Iguchi pro also has some excellent float in pow.