K2 Standard Snowboard · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right size?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What terrain is this board best on?
- What bindings work well with this board?
The K2 Standard is an entry-level board loaded with features for beginner to intermediate leveled riders. Combining K2 quality with an easy-to-ride profile, this is a great all-mountain / freestyle board that will usher new riders into the sport and have them coming back for more. Key Features:
- Rocker/Flat/Rocker Profile – This profile is helpful for beginners as it makes the board easier to control and reduces the likeliness of catching an edge. Rocker in the tips helps a bit in powder too.
- Catch-Free Tune – If the profile of the board wasn't enough, the Standard is tuned in a way that makes linking turns easier, as well as significantly decreases the odds of catching an edge.
- Soft Flex – The 1/5 flex makes the board easy to control. It also makes it easier to do butters, learn tricks, and get the hang of riding.
- Directional Twin – The shape of this board allows the rider to practice riding in both directions, although it will handle a bit better in its normal direction.
- Extruded 2000 Base – Tougher base that requires less maintenance.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is the ideal beginner board that's durable enough to follow boarders in their progression to the intermediate level. Make no mistake though, this board doesn't lack on performance by any means. It has a directional rocker profile that's very playful.