Winter sports expert Ian recommended it to a customer in Bakersfield 18 hours ago
Helly Hansen Men's Alpha Lifaloft Jacket
- We price match
SizeFit & size guide
Currently out of stock
Our experts can find an alternative for you
Is this apparel right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
ALPHA LIFALOFT JACKET
- We upgraded our iconic resort ski jacket with LifaLoft™ insulation, so it's even lighter and warmer than before. The Alpha jacket is perfect for passionate skiers who don't want to pack a lot for adventures. In fact, it's the go-to jacket for Swedish Ski Alpine Team. Like always, it has the thoughtful technical details that keep you comfortable all day on the mountainside. Under arm vents enable you to regulate your body temperature during high output skiing. A PFC-free, water repellent treatment protects you from light precipitation and moisture. The hood is detachable and helmet compatible. Additional ski features include a RECCO® Advanced Rescue system for findability, a LIFE POCKET+™ to keep your phone battery alive in cold, a ski pass pocket and a goggle shammy.
- Shell: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Lining 2: 100% Polyamide
- Insulation body: 70% Polypropylene, 30% Polyester
- Insulation sleeves: 80% Polyester (Recycled), 20% Polyester
- HELLY TECH® Professional
- PrimaLoft® Aerogel Pocket
- HELLY TECH® Professionalfabric
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Fold away hi vis brim
- Fully seam sealed
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) treatment
- Articulated sleeves for optimal mobility
- Adjustable hood
- Ski pass pocket
- bluesign® product
- Weight: 1190g
- Close hook and loop before washing, Close zippers before washing, Do not use fabric softener, Remove promptly from the washer, Some fading may occur on bright colours, Tumble dry garment to reactivate water repellent treatment, Wash dark colours separately.
DWR, HELLY TECH®, LIFA®, LIFALOFT™, PrimaLoft®Soft-Touch™, RECCO®
Breathable, Hood, Waterproof, Windproof, Zippered pocket
Shell, Long sleeve
Elastane, Polyamide, Polypropylene, Polyester/Polyester blend
bluesign® certified, Recycled/repurposed
85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
Type of waterproofing
HELLY TECH® Professional
Lining: 100% Polyester, Lining 2: 100% Polyamide
Recommended by Curated Experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Helly Hansen
Would an Expert recommend this product for you?
Verified ski expert
Reviewed Aug 11, 2022
HH's HELLY TECH fabric provides waterproofing without sacrificing breathability while the LiftaLoft insulation that lines this jacket will keep you warm without the bulk. It also comes with a detachable powder skirt for those snowy days.
Verified snowboard expert
Reviewed Aug 11, 2022
LifaLoft insulation technology means lighter jackets with great insulation!
Helmet compatible hood (also removable for bluebird days)
Removeable powder skirt ensures you stay dry on the inside