Helly Hansen Men's Garibaldi 2.0 Pants
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Helly Hansen Garibaldi Pant is a waterproof, breathable shell pant designed for freeride skiing and snowboarding. The HELLY TECH Professional 2L fabric is waterproof and highly breathable, and the articulated seat and knees provide plenty of mobility. A lightly insulated lining is comfortable against skin or as a base layer, and the shell construction is ideal for touring or active resort skiing. Helly Hansen's Garibaldi Pant is a great shell pant for active skiers and snowboarders.
- RECCO A RECCO reflector can speed up search and rescue efforts in equipped areas.
- Beacon Pocket A beacon-specific pocket provides a secure place to wear an avalanche beacon.
- Articulated Construction The articulated knees and seat provide plenty of mobility.
- Thigh Vents Zippered vents on the back of the thigh make it easy to dump heat on warm days or during high-output activities.
- Relaxed Fit A relaxed fit offers improved mobility and room for layering.
- 20k / 20k There's tons of waterproofing and a super breathable shell that keeps you cool even on hot days.
- Fully Taped Seams Fully taped zippers ensure moisture stays on the outside.