Burton Custom Flying V Snowboard · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What bindings work well with this board?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What terrain is this board best on?
The Burton Custom Flying V is best for intermediate to advanced rider looking for a high-performing all-mountain ride with a touch of forgiveness. The softer flex makes it easier to butter and press while the camber under foot allows for solid carving. Key Features:
- Hybrid Rocker Camber – The Hybrid Rocker Camber profile gives a "locked in" feeling but also more forgiveness and float compared to pure camber.
- ICS Channel – The channel system provides great flexibility and adjustments for mounting bindings.
- Squeezebox – The squeezebox technology reduces weight from the tip and tail making the board easier and faster to spin.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Literally the most well-known all-mountain board that truly can take on anything anywhere. In the powder, the FV rocker hybrid profile lifts you up and over the snow floating like a true pow board. In the park, the pop is insane front and rear. You can't go wrong with the Custom. It's been around forever and it's not going anywhere anytime soon.
Long days on the hill, short days on the hill, terrain parks, steep lines, fresh snow, and those days you can't stop high fiving your friends.
With the Flying V it will be a little bit more playful than the Camber version but this also means it'll be more fun to ride in fresh snow.