K2 Party Platter Snowboard · 2022 · 138 cm
Get fast, free advice from an expert
The K2 Party Platter is K2's take on the volume shifted party board. This board is for the rider looking to have the best time possible. The Party Platter excels in pow, can rip a carve, handle its own in the park, and dart through the trees. This board is most at home in that late-season slush, whether you're tailgating in the parking lot or crushing laps all day in hero snow. The nose starts softer with a fully directional flex, gradually stiffening up to a medium flex between the inserts with flex at the tail.
- Direction Cam-Rock – This camber profile provides float and ease of entry into turns.
- Volume Shift Technology – This board is meant to be ridden a few centimeters shorter than your regular ride. The wider overall platform prevents the need for wide sizes and helps improve overall stability.
- Ollie Bar – The "traditional camber" insert added into the board's core unlocks added pop and stability.
- Directional Flex Pattern – This board will have a softer nose, stiffen up to a medium flex through the insert packs, and finish at the tail with a medium-stiff flex. The design gives the board easy transition through turns while retaining drive, pop, and stability at the tail.
- K2's Do-It-All Board – Out of K2's volume-shifted line-up, this is the most all-mountain friendly with freestyle leaning tendencies.
|Snowboard size (cm)
|Waist width (mm)
|All Mountain, Powder
|Effective edge (mm)
|Tip width (mm)
|Tail width (mm)
|Sidecut radius (m)
|Stance setback (mm)
|Rider weight (lbs)
|120 - 200+
|Sintered 4000 Base
|Binding mount pattern