Burton Family Tree Hometown Hero Splitboard · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Burton Family Tree Hometown Hero Split Snowboard is for backcountry riders looking for a board geared towards deep powder performance that can ride hard and fast all over the mountain. Burton's balanced geometry in the camber and sidecut centers on a rider's stance to create a twin freestyle feel when riding flat-based. On edge, it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess expected from a directional deck snowboard.
- Directional Shape – The classic shape is designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose that concentrates pop in the tail while creating plenty of float, flow, and control.
- SuperFly II 700G Core – A strong and light wood blend targets specific areas of the core providing further responsiveness, force, and reduced weight.
- Recycled Sintered Base – Burton infuses a formulated wax deep in the pores of a high-density sintered material resulting in a durable base.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
There are backcountry bowls and secret tree stashes calling your name. Light is right in the backcountry, and the Burton Family Tree Hometown Hero X Splitboard is our lightest split model. Its lightweight build and Methlon base lighten your load to explore further, while our Split Channel mount is the most reliable system in the splitboard game. The directional shape floats in powder and offers plenty of pop when you need it. Durable end-grain wood in high-impact zones increase durability without adding weight to every step of your tour.