Arbor Shiloh Camber Snowboard · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Arbor Shiloh Camber Snowboard is a big mountain twin board that's designed for riders who desire versatility in advance terrain. The Shiloh is reinforced with bamboo stringers in the core making it durable enough to handle big features all over the mountain. Its full cambered shape creates a lively pop and feels well-balanced in the air, making it perfect for tricking off everything in sight.
- Double Barrel Core – A Poplar and Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running along the rails of the board adds torsional response and increased durability.
- Grip Tech – This sidecut design creates heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- System Camber – The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A big mountain twin-shaped board designed to ride the steep and deep without losing that freestyle feel. System camber gives this board tons of pop and edge hold, 6/10 stiffness with uprise fenders, you can butter this board all day, or send it in the park. A 3-degree uprise fender at the tip and tail offers more float than a standard park board and has great float in pow. Send it off the backcountry cliff drop, carve up the groomers, take a tree lap, and finish off with the back 3 in the park. This board is designed for the all-mountain freestyle ripper
Medium flex, with a directional twin shape, this board can send it in freestyle situations but has the float necessary to tear it up in powder as well. It is a bit of an advanced board, just due to how aggressively it rides, but if you want a board that has that natural wood look, and can handle powder just as well as it does the park, this is the board for you. This board is recommended for those wanting to ride the whole mountain with a freestyle/skate feel!