Never Summer Proto Synthesis X Snowboard · 2022 · 157W cm
Get fast, free advice from an expert
The Never Summer Proto Synthesis X is for all-mountain riders who want to carve up the groomers, have nice snappy turns, ride fast, or nice and slow. As the WIDE version of the ever-popular Proto Synthesis snowboard, it's an all-mountain board with some freestyle flair. The Shockwave Rocker Camber Profile with elongated camber areas create huge pop and stability. It's a true twin with medium flex and a super light wood core and is the perfect balance of aggressive and playful as an all-around mountain resort board.
- Shock Wave Rocker Camber -The Shock Wave Rocket Camber has more camber than average, providing energy and pop. It also has a faster turn initiation built-in.
- Power Grip Sidecut - This sidecut is multiple radii around the edges for extra grip on the ice and added control when carving.
- Never Summer Superlight Wood Core - The Superlight Wood Core is a mix of lighter and more durable hardwood, so it's stronger than other boards with the same weight.
- Harmonic Tip & Tail Damper - There are Harmonic Dampers in the tip and tail of the board, which dampens vibrations for a better ride.
- Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 Base - The board has a durable, sintered base for a fast ride.