Helly Hansen Men's Sogn Shell Bib Pants
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
The Helly Hansen Sogn Bib is a waterproof, breathable shell pant for freeride-backcountry skiing and splitboarding. The three-layer ripstop Helly TECH professional fabric provides waterproofing, and a stretch panel on the back provides extra breathability and mobility. Two cargo pockets provide storage for snacks and gear, and a beacon-specific pocket offers a secure alternative to a harness. Helly Hansen’s Sogn Bib is a good option for backcountry skiers and splitboarders who prefer the coverage of a full bib.
- Beacon Pocket – A beacon-specific pocket provides users with a secure place to wear an avalanche beacon.
- Stretch-Back Panel – The stretch-back panel adds breathability and mobility.
- Reinforced Bottom Hem – Extra fabric reinforces high-wear areas along the bottom hem.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A 3 layer shell that's waterproof, breathable, and fully seam sealed. Designed specifically for men who bomb down anything and don't want to take the time to worry about snow going where it shouldn't. Perfect for the backcountry or the resort on snorkel days.