Salomon Speedway Splitboard · 2020
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What bindings work well with this board?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What terrain is this board best on?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Salomon Speedway Split Snowboard is a board designed with the intermediate to advanced backcountry rider in mind. With camber under the back foot and a directional shape, this board has explosive turns, as well as good powder float from flat segments under the front foot. This board has a stiffer more responsive flex, and is very stable at speeds.
- Backseat Camber – With camber under the back foot and a flat section at the nose, this board can be driven explosively from the back, with the flat to rocker section at the front providing float when conditions are deep.
- Ghost Green Core – This core is made of light paulownia wood, which is very lightweight and provides good pop and snap.
- Sintered EG – An upgraded sintered base, designed to be the best glide in all conditions, including fresh power and sticky spring snow.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
For the modern uphill machine and downhill charger. Manufactured with a directional Backseat Camber for control and power while setting an edge. Ultra-light core construction plus the Honey Comb & Cork Tip work together to provide the lightest feel possible.