Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right configuration?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
This fairway wood is great for someone looking to get the ball up in the air more and reduce their slice spin a little, all while having a ton of forgiveness. The Houdini sole does a great job of going through the grass easily in any type of lie you might encounter
- Not workable
The Tour Edge Hot Launch E522 Fairway Wood adds easier launch to a wide array of mid to high-handicap players' games. An offset construction works to produce straight ball flights, while a shallow fast face keeps the ball launching high for a deeper carry distance.
- Houdini Sole – Adding mass and weight at the trailing edge of the sole lowers the center of gravity to deliver an effortless launch from the fairway or tee.
- Diamond Face 2.0 – Forty-two diamond shapes on the clubface act as "mini-trampolines" to rebound more energy to the golf ball at impact, delivering higher launch and deeper carry distance.
- Heel Weighting – Along with an offset design, heel weighting adds to the slice-fighting power of the fairway wood to keep shots straight.
- Shallow Face Design – Building confidence through reliable launch, the wood is shaped shallow.
This club is great for any beginner golfer or high handicapper looking for a fairway wood they can build consistency with. It is very forgiving and maximizes distance which suits any beginner looking to pick up golf. The large forgiveness face at impact helps a high handicapper build confidence with their ball striking.
- Very forgiving fairway wood
- Maximizes distance
- Large COM at impact
- Not a very workable club
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes