Line Honey Badger Skis · 2022 · 172 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What boots go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- Ask your own question
The Line Honey Badger is a ski designed to live up to its namesake. The honey badger is fierce, aggressive, and can take a beating, and the same is true for this ski. Built for those who push the limits in the park, on resort side hits, and during their local urban staircase sessions, these skis are made to survive anything. At 92mm underfoot and featuring a full twin tip with symmetric flex, these skis are meant for the dedicated park skier. Key Features:
- Early Rise Profile – With rockered tips and tails, this ski provides great float in soft snow and quick engagement on hardpack.
- Symmetric Flex – An identical flex pattern and construction in the tip and tail ensure this ski feels the same when ridden forwards and backwards.
- Carbon Olliband – This construction features pre-stretched carbon through the center of the ski for added pop in a freestyle oriented design.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
These certainly lean more towards a part ski with a playful feel, low weight and symmetrical flex but have great qualities to take out on the rest of the mountain! Early rise tips and tails helps keep you afloat in deeper snow while the thin tip design reduces the tip weight bu 100grams making those 180's a walk in the park! 5 Cut side radius allows for a variety of turn shapes and sizes with ease while carbon stringers in the ski give you that extra energy to launch from edge to edge or get that little extra pop when you launch off a jump! Lastly they have 30% thicker edges to be able to handle some rails and harder skiing.
Honey Badger don't give a ****! The most durable ski on this list, it takes a beating and just comes back for more. It'll handle whatever you can throw at it. Great for boxes, rails, park jumps, and even the pipe. It'll also rail a groomer like nobody's business!