Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The E522 fairway wood is a good option from off the tee or from the fairway, especially if someone is new to the game. This club is lightweight and easy to swing. It doesn’t offer much workability or shot shaping, but for someone needing their own new fairway wood, this club is going to allow them to work on that part of their game and help them with their far-away approach shots.
- Decent forgiveness off the tee and from the fairway
- Easily detectable where the ball is hit upon the face
- Has a nice ting sound to it on contact
- Tended to hit a slice more than I would have liked
The Tour Edge Hot Launch E522 Fairway Wood adds easier launch to a wide array of mid to high-handicap players' games. An offset construction works to produce straight ball flights, while a shallow fast face keeps the ball launching high for a deeper carry distance.
- Houdini Sole – Adding mass and weight at the trailing edge of the sole lowers the center of gravity to deliver an effortless launch from the fairway or tee.
- Diamond Face 2.0 – Forty-two diamond shapes on the clubface act as "mini-trampolines" to rebound more energy to the golf ball at impact, delivering higher launch and deeper carry distance.
- Heel Weighting – Along with an offset design, heel weighting adds to the slice-fighting power of the fairway wood to keep shots straight.
- Shallow Face Design – Building confidence through reliable launch, the wood is shaped shallow.