Tour Edge Hot Launch C522 Driver
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
The Tour Edge C522 driver is a great club for the intermediate handicap golfer, who needs a higher launching, straight shooting club. If you know your preferred loft, this driver can save you some money over adjustable designs. Tour Edge packed a lot of new and tenured technology into a head design that offers the most bang for your buck.
- Excellent fixed hosel (non-adjustable) driver.
- Superb combination of distance, forgiveness and feel
- Great sound
- Non-adjustable design, if one needs that
The Tour Edge Hot Launch C522 Driver is engineered for the competitive mid-level player demanding a driver loaded with technology to split fairways with penetrating distance. A deep center of gravity position works in conjunction with significant face flexing to provide the desired apex heights for deep carry distance from multiple clubface impact points.
- Diamond Face 2.0 – Forty-two diamond shapes of varying thicknesses that act as "mini-trampolines" behind the face produce quick ball speeds from the center and off-center strikes.
- Deep CG Casing – A rear sole weight housed in a deep center of gravity casing adds stability at impact by reducing twisting to produce straight ball flights.
- 360 Degree Cup Face Design – Boosting flex across the clubface, a 360-degree face cup launches well from many impact points.
- A.R.C – Acoustic Resonance Channels internally set in the clubhead provide a solid sound and feel.
- Power Channel – This driver is built with a deep power channel behind the face to achieve enhanced face flexing for powerful launch and distance.
The Tour Edge Hot Launch C522 Driver is a great driver for someone looking for a long and forgiving driver with a neutral flight. Can be hit with a draw or fade. Solid feel and sound. Club is forgiving and long. There are better options for someone whose miss is a fade or a slice. Great value club that stands up to more expensive drivers in performance.
- Very long
- Forgiving design
- Neutral flight
- Not adjustable
The Tour Edge (Hot Launch) C522 driver is squarely aimed at the mid handicap golfer, who has (mostly) eliminated the slice and knows what loft best suits them. This club provides good distance and exceptional forgiveness. Distance loss is minimal on mishits and the club works hard to correct mistakes. The stock shaft works well to get the ball airborne and down range. Smoother swingers will really like this shaft/head combo. Tour Edge did a good job incorporating tenured technology with modern tech and manufacturing processes, to produce a solid performing driver. This driver is, again, great for the mid handicap golfer.
- *Exceptionally forgiving.
- * Best used for straight drives, with solid distance.
- *High initial launch, for maximum carry distance.
- *Average length for a driver in its class.
- *The stock shaft is a high launch
- *The stock shaft may play soft for some players.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes