Tour Edge Hot Launch C522 Fairway Wood
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
The Tour Edge Hot Launch C522 Fairway Wood is ideal for mid-level, competitive golfers demanding reliably deep ball flights and high launch from strikes across a large portion of the clubface. It's engineered with a deep power channel positioned behind the hitting area to accelerate ball speeds for massive distance off the fairway or tee. Key Features:
- Diamond Face 2.0 – Forty-two diamond-shaped, mini trampolines launch ramped up ball speeds off a large area of the clubface.
- Deep CG Casing – A lower and deep center of gravity position at the extreme trailing edge positively affects launch and forgiveness at impact.
- 360° Cup Face – This increases the amount of face flex on off-center strikes to improve distance from poorly timed impact.
- A.R.C. – Upgraded acoustic resonance channels (A.R.C.) internally positioned in the wood dampen vibrations for a quality sound and feel.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
Diamond clubface acts as mini-trampolines to create forgiveness and ball speed, producing power and accuracy. Similar to the driver, the rear sole weighting system produces lower center of gravity that reduces twisting, optimizing stability and launch. the 360 degree face design boosts off-center hits for maximized power across the entire face. Now for distance, the power channel behind the clubface increases face flex for increased distances. ARC Acoustics makes this baby produce exceptional sounds and feel!