Tour Edge Hot Launch E522 Driver · Left handed · Stiff · 10.5°
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- Ask your own question
The Tour Edge Hot Launch E522 Driver is engineered for higher handicap players seeking to slow slice-spin, straightening out ball flights for deeper distance. Fast face technologies combine with shorter shaft lengths and put a premium on center contact for a stable move through impact.
- Houdini Sole Technology – Allowing the distribution of added weight low in the club to deliver a deep center of gravity optimizes launch conditions for targeted ball flights.
- Diamond Face 2.0 – Numerous thick and thin diamond shape structures in the face act as "mini-trampolines" to ramp up ball launch and speeds for deeper carry distances.
- Heel Weighted – An offset design along with heel weights delivers powerful slice fighting capabilities.
- Controlled Shaft Lengths – Putting an emphasis on center contact, short shaft lengths are designed into the driver.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
The Hot Launch E522 driver from Tour Edge packs a ton of technology to make it the easiest driver to hit. The patented Houdini Sole design creates extra mass on the trailing edge of the sole that precisely positions weight for ultra-low and deep CG to maximize launch and stability. An offset hosel with a heel sole weight allows players to easily square the face at impact to produce straighter ball flights. The Diamond Face 2.0 features a pattern of 42 thick and thin diamond shapes across the face that act as a "mini-trampoline" for faster ball speeds and better performance.
This driver is for those players looking for Maximum forgiveness but loads of distance. The E522 has adjustability and some offset to help those who slice the ball get it back in the fairway. For the price, you won't find a more forgiving and hotter driver. Tour edge created a super high quality driver for the masses and it delivers in all aspects.
Patented Houdini sole that dramatically moves weight low and deep for the easiest launch and most forgiveness possible. There are 42 diamond shapes that act as mini-trampolines to create forgiveness and ball speed for best in class power and accuracy. Slice-fighting offset design works with heel weight to close the face at impact for straighter, more accurate shots. Super shallow face design launches the ball with ease to create higher-flying, longer drives. Shorter shaft gives players better control, accuracy and center strikes.