Get fast, free advice from Curated's Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Tour Edge Hot Launch Super Spin wedge is fun to use. It is for the mid to high-handicap player who desires extra forgiveness and a nice-looking club. The wider cambered sole allows for ease through the turf and is designed to reduce digging into the ground at impact. It allows those who don't get to practice much to be still able to play and hit a good wedge shot.
The face is CNC milled, offering precise computer-generated grooves that are made to the maximum legal depth allowed in golf for superior spin. The wedges definitely offered good spin and thus allowed the ball to check up on the green more easily. I really like these wedges from 40 yards and in. The interaction with the turf was smooth, and I didn't worry about the club getting stuck in the grass. Concentrating on the target and not any distractions with the wedge was a good feeling.
- Best for mid to high handicap golfers
- Best for those that want extra forgiveness
- Best for those that don't get to practice the short game
- Not for those that want to work the ball left or right on demand
- Not for those that like a smaller topline
The Tour Edge Hot Launch Super Spin VibRCor Wedge is engineered for a wide array of competitive players who are seeking forgiveness from a versatile wedge. Design attributes are aimed at providing many players with preferred spin control and a toe-weighted construction, enabling players to manipulate ball flights for a variety of short game shots.
- VibRCor Technology – Embedded in the deep undercut pocket of the wedge, a strategically placed high-grade TPU dampens vibrations for enhanced feel while simultaneously providing maximum forgiveness.
- Beveled Leading Edge – A beveled leading edge along with a cambered sole provides a smooth glide through the turf, reducing digging and improving shot consistency.
- Toe-Weighted Design – Adding weight and mass at the top portion of the face expands the hitting area vertically so shots struck high on the wedge maintain control and feel.
- Maxed CNC Grooves – Up to the allowed USGA maximum depth limit, computer-milled grooves promote preferred spin and trajectory control from a variety of lies around the greens.