Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
Ideal for mid to high-handicap golfers needing forgiving, high-launch irons.
- ForgivenessExtremely forgiving on off-center hits.
- LaunchProvides very easy and high launch.
- DistanceIrons offer better than acceptable distance.
- SoundSolid sound when in use.
- FeelFeel is muted, not a softer forged feel.
- WorkabilityNot a workable set of irons.
Delivers mid to high-handicap players optimal feel in a forgiving iron that is designed to improve distance from a large hitting area on the club face. Combining power lofts and wider soles with a deep undercut cavity solicits dependable launch characteristics in a modern long-distance iron design.
- VibRCor Technology – Creating a dampened sound and shock at impact, a high-grade TPU strategically placed in the undercut pocket promotes improved feel and forgiveness.
- 360 Degree Undercut Cavity – Engineered within the classic head design, the deep undercut cavity expands the hitting area for optimum ball speeds from impacts across the face.
- Wide Sole Design – Allowing for a lowering of the center of gravity and enhancing the bounce of the iron, a wide sole design provides cleaner turf interaction and dependable launch.
- Advanced Toe Weighting – Placing mass at the toe of the iron elongates the hitting zone for improved distance from on and off-center strikes.