Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Tour Edge Hot Launch E522 Iron-Wood irons, are a perfect set for someone who likes hybrids and is looking for a full set of hybrid construction irons that are incredibly easy to hit. These launch very easy like hybrids, and are very long. They get up in the air with no effort. They are not workable at all. They just like to go high and straight. Not good for someone who wants a workable set of irons or prioritizes feel over other traits.
- Very forgiving
- Incredibly easy to launch
- Very long
- Not workable
- More hollow, less solid feel.
Perfectly built for high handicap, moderate-to-slow swing speed players, or those seeking an easier time launching all of their irons. Slice-fighting construction wards off debilitating side spin, generating accurate distance along with proper descent angles needed to hold the putting surface.
- Houdini Sole – Reducing drag and turf interaction, a curved leading edge, and raised steel mass at the rear of the club head is instrumental in altering the center of gravity location to produce consistently higher launch angles.
- Hollow-Body Design – Perimeter weighting in a hollow-body design creates the impact properties of a metal wood for impressive ball speeds and distance.
- Offset Construction – A slice-fighting offset shape delays impact to deliver a squared club face and is built with a draw bias, preventing shots from trailing off to the right (or to the left for lefties).
- Shallow Face – Compared to traditional irons, a shallow face design launches the ball with less effort to create high-flying, longer shots from each iron.