Tour Edge Hot Launch C522 Hybrid
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Tour Edge Hot Launch C522 Hybrid is engineered for mid- to high-handicap players looking for a more reliable launch than what the longer irons or woods in their golf bags offer. A deep center of gravity position is complemented by a 360 degree cup face design to provide stability through impact and desired distance from strikes across a large area of the club face.
- Diamond Face 2.0 – Forty diamond-shaped structures act as "mini-trampolines" behind the club face to generate fast ball speeds and enhanced forgiveness.
- Deep Center of Gravity Casing – Placing more mass at the extreme trailing edge creates a deep center of gravity position for optimal stability and maximum launch.
- 360 Degree Cup Face – Increasing the amount of face flexing on off-center strikes achieves high ball speeds and deeper distance, even on mishits.
- A.R.C. Acoustic Engineering – Internally positioned acoustic resonance channels taper away unwanted vibrations for a top-shelf sound and feel.
- Power Channel – A deep power channel behind the face increases face flexing for dependable launch and increased distance.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
All the same game improving technology featured in the C522 Series Driver packed into the form of a high performance hybrid! Diamond Face 2.0 power on the clubface along with the Power Channel an MOI boosting sole weight, replacing the long irons in your bag is a no brainer. Out of any lie, the Lightweight Mitsubishi Fubuki shaft helps get the ball higher and faster to maximize carry onto the green or over hazards.