Tour Edge Hot Launch E522 Combo Set
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
The Tour Edge Hot Launch E522 Combo Set is ideally built for high-handicap golfers seeking maximum forgiveness to combat low ball flights and slice-spin to achieve straighter, deeper trajectories. Progressing from hybrids to iron-wood technology in the set works to maintain consistent launch no matter the club in hand or the position on the fairway.
- Diamond Face 2.0 – Forty different diamond structures alternating between thick and thin set behind the hybrid face act as "mini trampolines" to allow the face to flex, producing fast ball speeds and better performance from off-center hits across the face.
- Rear Sole Weight – Amassing more weight at the rear sole of the hybrid positions the center of gravity deep in the head for a high MOI (Moment of Inertia), increased apex heights, hang time, and overall distance.
- Houdini Sole Technology – A raised steel mass at the rear of the iron-wood reduces the sole area, also reducing drag, delivering effective launch-enhancing benefits from a variety of lies.
- Wide Sole Design – Lowering the center of gravity while also enabling the iron-wood to bounce through the turf, the wide sole design works to maintain ball speeds from inconsistent impact.
This product would best be suited for someone picking up the game who wants something new, but doesn't want top-of-the-line, expensive equipment. The performance checks out and would improve someone's game if they have outdated or using someone else's clubs. These wouldn't be ideal for someone who plays regularly and wants to play competitively at a high level.
- Great look to the hybrids with white shafts
- Light and easy to swing
- Comes off face high and quick
- Average performance across the board in regards to distance, workability, and control
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear