Outdoor Research Carbide Sensor Mittens
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask an apparel expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Outdoor Research Carbide Sensor Mitts are great for those looking for a mitt that's fully waterproof, warmly insulated and can operate electronic devices in the cold. The Gore-Tex outer offers protections from snow and wind, allowing for maximum cold weather protection. A removable leash ensures mittens stay on the wrists when removed from the hands.
- SuperCinch Gauntlet – The gauntlet design locks in warmth and seals out the cold and snow from entering the mitts.
- Goat Leather Palm – This creates a soft and flexible feel with plenty of grip for ski poles.
- Gore-Tex Outer – The waterproof, windproof and breathable shell provides ultimate cold weather protection.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Made with GORE-TEX material, these mittens are wind and weatherproof, ensuring that your hands will be warm and comfortable all day long! Featuring super comfortable wrist cinches that keep heat in and snow out all day and keep your hands happy! Removable leashes will keep these mittens attached to your wrists all day, ensuring you don't sacrifice your gloves to the mountain gods inadvertently!!